We are looking for the best minds in the field with Excellence, Team sprit, Integrity.
As a product manager, you will build commercial IOT/wearable solutions from proven, world-class machine learning engines, and help to develop new machine learning engines based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects mainly in US and China. You must enjoy spending time in the IOT/wearable market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers in US and China.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology (IOT, wearable, machine learning).
- Proficient communication in English (Must) and Chinese (Plus).
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience (Plus).
Optimization engineer will be working on optimizing computer vision and machine learning algorithms into various wearable/mobile platforms. S/He ensures that each algorithm works with the best performance by optimizing using DSP, FPGA, CPU (SIMD and multithreading), ISP or GPU in terms of speed and power consumption. S/He will be also responsible for integrating the optimized code into the platforms.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Hands-on experience with TI DPS, Freescale DSP, Xilinx FPGA, or Altera FPGA is a big plus.
- M.S. degree in engineering or science is preferred.
- Experience with parallel programming (VLIW, SIMD, multi-core).
- Experience with low-level optimization (e.g. assembly programming) is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good understanding on computer architectures, compilers and operating systems.
- Good understanding on computer vision and image processing algorithms is a plus.