Skip to content
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) Algorithm Development Engineer
- Designing SW architecture, planning and leading algorithm development: object tracking, object localization (inc. distance and velocity), collision warning, etc.
- Interface with other systems in vehicle
- Support algorithm optimization & implementation at target HW platforms (e.g. TI TDA series, Renesas R-Car series)
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience of vision-based software development like ADAS, robotics, and AR
- (Preferred) Autonomous driving and/or ADAS experience at automotive Tier-1, OEM, Aftermarket product
- (Preferred) Work experience on embedded hardware
- (Preferred) M.S. degree in EE, ME, or CS, specializing in control or robotics