Business Planning & Sales Operation Manager (Junior)Seoul
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible business planning and sales operation function to achieve sales excellence in the following areas: Customer Relationship Management, Lead Management, CRM Tool Productivity Improvement, Sales Forecasting and Sales Performance Measurement
- Collect and analyze internal and external market intelligence information to provide market insights in business planning and sales efforts; forecast sales performance from target customer groups
- Be on top of latest news about markets, technology, customers, partners and competitors to define target customers with more relevant perception software offerings with winning strategy
- Plan, forecast, track and manage business performance and revenue by regions and customers.
- Manage the sales leads and pipelines to prepare and present sales forecasting and performance reports to regional and HQ management teams.
- Provide financial analysis assistance to sales team required for negotiation planning and quotation. Closely work with business development team to refine pricing models based on bidding results
- Tracks the performance and productivity of individual sales members and projects; Analyze project P&L comparing project plans and actual investments.
- Works with Regional offices and People&Culture to identify opportunities to align sales incentive compensation with sales productivity; develops Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to drive increased success.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in Project Management, Marketing, IT, Development and others to develop a centralized location where sales tools such as marketing collateral, product door openers, and sales best practices can be easily accessed by local sales teams.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience or an equivalent combination (e.g. business planning, sales operations or sales finance role)
- Understanding of supplier nomination process and/or cost structure of software development project in automotive industry
- Expert ability to analyze data and organize it into useful information
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial metrics related to new project acquisition and (SW development) project execution
- Ability to adapt, adjust, and move with speed to execute on priorities; Strong time and project management skills
- Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation; business level of English
- Ability to effectively collaborate with executive leadership as well as diverse stakeholders in different levels in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as CRM or market intelligence reports (e.g. IHS Markit)
- Knowledge of territory design & planning, compensation design, quota setting, and business analytics
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter/Project details