Event Marketing Manager (Senior Level)Seoul
The Mission of the Role
The Event Marketing Manager will oversee, organize and execute events that will make an impact on our prospects and customers, ensuring events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints while delivering memorable experiences to our audience. The Event Marketing Manager will collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to help create an impactful experience across every aspect of an event to drive awareness, customer and prospect engagement, lead generation, and results.
This position requires a high-energy, creative, self-motivated, team player who has a passion for executing events that accentuates StradVision’s products and the brand
- Drive compelling, engaging, and memorable experiences for prospects and customers to influence retention and pipeline
- Design and execute the best in class B2B marketing experience with potential clients
- Execute an integrated plan for each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, pre-and post-event campaigns, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Partner with the Marketing team to promote strategic events via social, email, and online marketing channels.
- Work with various vendors to arrange space, equipment rental, set-up, and dismantling of the exhibit and promotional materials (literature/swags)
- Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships
- Generate post-show report summary and participate in the annual budget planning of tradeshows for the fiscal year
- Manage, maintain, and recommend continuous improvements for all event participation
- 5+ years of experience professional event management and production experience or B2B Marketing
- Experience working in live event management, tradeshows, and digital events
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively take a project from ideation through execution, including managing timeline, resources, expectations, deliverables, etc.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a team environment with changing priorities, fluctuating work levels, and deadlines
- Attention to details
- The wealth of event production experience, including but not limited to working with AV teams, exhibit suppliers, in-house product marketing, or external agencies
- Experience with managing budgets and delivering measurable ROI on events of all types
- Strong critical-thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate concepts and details across internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Listens and responds constructively to other team members ideas and offers support
- Ability to travel
- Experiences in booth operations at large scale of international events (e.g. Consumer Electronics Show, NVIDIA GTC, or other automotive industry events)
- Working experiences or a deep understanding of the automotive industry
- Experience working in international environments
- Technical understanding, ideally AI, computer vision, perception, embedded systems, or ADAS knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Webinar, and/or other virtual conference platforms
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Thesis (for those who have Master's degree or above.)
- Cover Letter/Project details/ Other theses.