Sales Director- China (Senior) 销售总监 (高级)China
职位描述 Role & Responsibilities
This position is required to engage Chinese customers with StradVision’s technology and products so as to create business development opportunities, mainly focused on ADAS and Autonomous Driving field.
- Develop high level strategic relationships with customer (Tier-1 and the OEM) contacts in engineering, purchasing, and executive levels (or in Autonomous or mobility business field)
- Build and maintain key relationships with the Tier-1 and the OEM level with all functional departments, including executive level - Director/VP
- Responsible to develop a 3-5 year of strategic growth plan for customer base
- Stay abreast of (Autonomous or mobility) industry and market trends and understand customer needs
- Establish and manage strategic partnerships with existing and new partners in related technology (e.g. SoC targeting automotive, camera or vision, simulation, data for AI)
- Participate and represent StradVision in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship between organization and our customer's purchasing, supplier quality, engineering and manufacturing locations.
- Generate new business opportunities leading to design wins with StradVision’s products at both existing and new accounts.
- Manage pricing and purchase agreements at assigned customer accounts.
- Manage customer issues while executing software development projects requiring supports in engineering, quality and logistics issues.
- Identify and support new business opportunities for new product development.
- Act as a liaison between the Head Offices (Seoul & Pohang) and the China office, supporting operations within the region (e.g. people management of local hires, account and gov. filing, recruitment)
- 负责与客户(Tier 1和OEM)在工程、采购和行政层面建立高层战略关系(或在自动驾驶或移动业务领域)
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- 10-15 years of automotive sales experience with OEM /Tier-1 customers
- Proven sales track record selling custom solutions identifying customer needs and building strong customer relationships
- Must be a strategic thinker and able to develop strategic growth plans for customer base
Skills & Experiences
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, teamwork, and passion for development of team members
- 5+ years of experiences in ADAS, autonomous driving or mobility related sectors
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business/Marketing
- Language: Native level of Chinese and Business level of English, Business level of Korean preferred
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- 具有10-15年与OEM/Tier 1客户汽车销售经验
电脑技能: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
For application, please submit your CV (Cover Letter optional) by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to email@example.com.
请按下列「Apply Here」按钮, 递交简历( Cover Letter 可供选择）或电邮至 firstname.lastname@example.org。