Role & Responsibilities
- Software Project Management for ADAS camera software (DL based perception software running on automotive grad embedded platforms)
- Act as customer interface for SW development activities, managing customer expectations and requirements for feature and milestone planning, and overall risk management.
- Create the overall software planning based on requirements analysis
- Prioritize and manage issues, risks and dependencies and resolve misalignments with overall scope and schedule
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with camera and embedded platform partners
- Ensure compliance with the applicable processes in the project
- Monitor key performance project metrics on a regular basis (customer satisfaction, timing, specifications, internal project goals, budget, processes, quality) and provide regular communication of project status to all stakeholders
- Negotiate and track Change Requests with the customer, based on requirements and internal resource projects.
- Lead and facilitate internal and external meetings (customer calls, project meetings, project reviews)
- 2+ years of experience in automotive project management with Software focus
- 5+ years of experience in software development using e.g. C or C++
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Aerospace or Controls Engineering
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to meet deadlines, and self-management skills with proven influencing and collaboration abilities
- High level of oral and written communication skills including business level in English
- Understanding of OEM/Tier-1s' product development processes, including software development and release requirements
- Calm demeanor, even with unrealistic or conflicting customer requests
- Business level in Japanese, Chinese, or German
- Experience with engineering process models and tools (ASPICE, ISO26262, Agile, JIRA)
- Hands-On experience in embedded environments with AUTOSAR and in-vehicle networks (CAN, Ethernet)
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter/Project details