[Contract] Vehicle Data Collector- GermanyDüsseldorf & Wuppertal
Role & Responsibilities
[계약직] Vehicle Data Collector
- 위치: 독일 Düsseldorf 지역 및 Wuppertal 부근 (40Km)
- 고용 형태: 계약직
- 근무시간: 하루 4~8시간, 월~금 (협의)
- 근무기간: 2021년 7월~2022년 7월
- 지원방법: firstname.lastname@example.org으로 이력서 및 자기소개서 (1. 지원동기 2. 본인이 이 직무에 적합한 이유를 관련 경험과 함께 기술) 송부 (국문 또는 영문)
- 시간 당 $15
- 필요시 회사 인턴십 증명서 발급 가능
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: The area of Düsseldorf and nearby (40km) Wuppertal, Germany
- Duration: July 2021 ~July 2022
- Number of hiring staff: 1
General Purpose of Job
To collect various parking scene data and calibration data using SVM (surround view monitoring) cameras as a part of Automated Parking Assistance system development.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay of $15 per hour
- Orientation by the regional general manager
- On-boarding training via online
- Provide the company Internship certificate after completion of the contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate and test our vehicle 4 hours a day, five days a week.
- Seek for various parking lots (different lines, colors, shapes) and record the locations
- Use company-provided data collection devices to record parking lot scenes
- Maintain the vehicle and the company devices (incl. charging the car batteries on a daily basis)
- Categorize collected data according to company’s instruction
- Record camera calibration data using checker boards when required (instruction to be provided)
- Transmit data on the day of collection
- Troubleshoot while recording data if required
- Complete daily reports and report to Korea HQ in Korean
- Native in Korean, fluent in Germany
- Valid driver’s license with 3+years driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Ability to hold constant focus and stay alert while on the job
- Reliable and safety oriented
- Ability to understand different parking scenarios
- Ability to drive vehicles up to 6 hours per day with scheduling flexibility
- Currently in Engineering major, or related fields
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to use cloud services (Amazon AWS, GoogleDrive)
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in dynamic environment
- Self-driven with entrepreneurial mind-set
For application, please send your application documents to email@example.com.
Documents to submit
- Answers to questions below. (Written in Korean or English)
- Motivation for applying for this position.
- Reasons you would be suitable for this job, along with relevant experiences.