Data Engineering Team Leader (Senior)Seoul
Role & Responsibilities
- You will Design, develop and maintain Data Engineering product, algorithms, and solutions.
- Work as part of StradVision's Dev / Infrastructure organization, including direct interaction with Algorithm Developers, Algorithm Validators and Project Managers
- Own key features and services our system provides.
- Apply innovative approaches to solve complex problems.
- Be part of the design, development, and maintenance of metadata extraction from various data-streams to enrich and improve the data-streams usage across the entire company.
- Utilize advanced methodologies (including machine learning, cloud computing, parallel processing and more) to improve Stradvision's data integrity and accuracy.
- Use a diverse technology stack. Our current stack contains mainly: Python, C# (.net core), Angular, MongoDB, AWS products, Apache Parquet and Dockers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, or equivalent degree
- 10 years software development experience
- Experience in developing back-end services with known frameworks
- Experience with databases (relational and schema less) and efficient data modeling
- Experience with containerized services
- Working with AWS - an advantage
- Front-end development using Angular (or similar) - an advantage
- Working with spark, presto, drill and ETL flows - an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Thesis (for those who have Master's degree or above.)
- Cover Letter/Project details/ Other theses.