Skip to content
Field Application Engineer
- (Preferred) Trouble shooting for ADAS related technical issues with judgement on root-causes.
- Validating the system’s algorithmic performance.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical solutions & support for SV products through tight collaboration with automotive customers and HQ engineers.
- Preparation and delivery of technical training/presentations to the customers
- 3 months of internal training needed
- Holding a key role in SV’s development projects providing the customers with direct technical support
- Debugging and providing support to automotive customers.
- BA or MA in SW Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Good knowledge in C/C++ language.
- Understanding the concept of RTOS and experience on developing SW on Linux platform (V4L2, gstreamer).
- Experience in developing SW on embedded system.
- +5 years of SW development and embedded platforms.
- Willingness to travel within European areas, sometimes for a long period of time.
- (Preferred) Python programming skill
- (Preferred) Experiences with one or more scripting languages.
- (Preferred) Knowledge in Computer Vision
- (Preferred) Valid driving license