Product Manager (Senior)Seoul
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical product manager for [FFC, SVM/Multi-Cam, IVI] utilizing StradVision's vision technology.
- Manage the product development timeline, integration steps and functional progress.
- Define and manage StradVision's core product requirements
- Facilitate development processes across the several internal interfaces
- Participate in relevant KPIs and tests plans definition
- Actively help improving development processes across different departments
- Generate and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for both internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate internal product design discussions with technology manager.
- Work with the internal development and project teams to define the product Road Map according to StradVision's strategy.
- Joint work with lead car manufacturers, including joined workshops, test drives and functional tuning.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Experience in SW development at automotive suppier, or OEM
- M.Sc / MBA
- At least 3 years of experience in managing products or programs
- Experience in product development
- Experience in algorithm development
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent in English and Korean
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter/Project details.