QA Engineer (Shanghai)Shanghai
Mission of the Role
As a QA Engineer, you will help us make sure that the SW products we are delivering meet both internal and our customers quality expectations. The engineer will be involved in the QA process, performing requirements analysis, test cases design, test implementation, executing SW qualification tests, and analyzing results to ensure our vision SWs function properly and meet their requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop test plans, test cases for SW qualification tests.
- Execute SW qualification testing and create the test report.
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools.
- Enter defects/bugs/non-conformance issues into the issue tracking tool(e.g., JIRA) and support cross-functional teams with issue analysis and debug activities.
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with customer expectations or requirements.
- 2+ years of QA experience for SW qualification testing, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Experience with SW development lifecycle processes in automotive or embedded software.
- Ability to solve test issues with creative and sustainable solutions.
- Knowledge of modern scripting (e.g., Python)
- Be detail-oriented and strive for the best perception SWs for our customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English or Korean is preferred
- Experience or Knowledge of SIL, HIL procedures, and test equipment for perception or vision processing is preferred.
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter/Project details/ Other theses.