Functional Safety Manager / Process Engineer (Senior)Seoul
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic safety manager/process engineer, who can actively own the role as functional safety manager to support project with managing and performing safety activities and safety work products.
Furthermore, this role will include the working as a process engineer to setup a company-wide standard development process.
- Task as Safety Manager:
- Drive safety activities and processes in the project
- Develop and maintain Safety plan, Safety Case
- Moderate HARA and safety analysis (FMEA, FTA, DFA)
- Organize verification reviews, safety audits and safety assessments
- Interface to customer/supplier for functional safety
- Reporting/escalation to project manager/safety senior manager
- Decision Authority for safety-critical issue (Vito authority for customer SW release due to safety-critical issue)
- Standard process development:
- Develop and maintain software development process as well as software project management process
- Communicate to development/management team to get feedback for continuous process improvement.
- Support mass production projects by Tailoring standard process according to project needs/requirements
- Profound Knowledge in Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Profound knowledge and work experience with Automotive-SPICE, in automotive embedded software development process
- Software development experience 3+ years with C/C++
- Good English skills in writing/speaking
- Excellent communication skills with engineers/managers
- Knowledge in various ALM and development tools
- Knowledge in ADAS/Deep learning algorithm
- Experience as Functional Safety Manager
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Thesis (for those who have Master's degree or above.)
- Cover Letter/Project details/ Other theses.