Process/Functional Safety EngineerSeoul
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic process / safety engineer, who can actively own the software development process, but also willing to develop further as functional safety manager to support project with conducting safety activities and safety work products.
- Standard process development: Develop and maintain software development process as well as software project management process
- Communicate to development/management team to get feedback for continuous process improvement
- Support mass production projects by Tailoring standard process according to project needs/requirements
- Support/Consult mass production projects with functional safety activities and eventually deliver safety work products, communicate with customer safety team
- Profound knowledge and work experience with Automotive-SPICE, in automotive embedded software development process
- Software development experience 3+ years with C/C++
- Good English skills in writing/speaking
- Excellent communication skills with engineers/managers
- Knowledge in Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Knowlegde in ADAS/Deep learning algorithm
- Knowledge in various ALM and development tools
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter/Project details