Role & Responsibilities
- Design and build cloud hosted, automated pipelines that run, monitor, and retrain ML Models for SV products
- Support life cycle management of deployed ML-ops applications life cycle management (e.g. new releases, change management, monitoring and troubleshooting)
- Collaborate with team and data pipeline application developers
- Researching state-of-the-art MLOps technique and gaining expertise on emerging tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of professional software development experience
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts and hands-on experience in ML model development
- Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, and Caffe
- Experience building and optimizing ‘Big Data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience in the operation/Integration of MLOps using AWS
- Familiarity with UI frameworks and UX design and implementation
- Experience in apply or build SW DevOps
For application, please submit documents below by clicking "Apply Here" button below or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter/Project details/ Other theses.